Thursday, May 28, 2009

In My Book Bag

This is an "in my mailbox" post, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. I just decided to call this post, "In My Book Bag" instead.

Okay so here's all the books I got from the Library:















Books Included:


Audrey Wait by Robin Benway

Zombie Blondes by Brian James

Bones of Faerie: Jannie Lee Simner

Graceling: Kristin Cashore

The Juliet Club: Suzanne Harper

Selkie Girl: Laurie Brooks

Last Vampire: Christopher Pike

Vampire Diaries 2: Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schrieber


I baught:


Lily Dale: Awakening by Wendy Corsi Stuab





I guess I'm not cool enough to receive books in the mail. Oh well, I still got my good ole' library card!


Random thought: I love the new Black Eyed Peas song, "I gotta feeling". I saw them, live and their really good. Oh, and on Saturday I'm going to a fashion show! I'll try and take pictures


-M.










No comments: