Tuesday, May 12, 2009

!NEWSFLASH!

Hey everyone, this is M.

Just wanted to give you the latest update! Okay, so here go's my first update, let's see how it goes.

1.) Check out our YouTube page, we have a few promotional video's up, but we'll be making some new ones soon, or eventually, sorry we do have social lives! (amazing right) Anyways this is the link, http://www.youtube.com/user/BookMac13

2.) If you are an author/aspiring author and want us to review a book of yours, just email us at the email link on our profile (the little square area with the duck picture). Or you can get our email from our Youtube channel.

3.) If you can't write for your life, or you are not an author and still want us to review a book, just let us know! We love commentary, and we want to hear your opinions too! Please go ahead and participate in our polls, and comment on our reviews and videos. We love hearing what you all think.

4.) Attention all Amazon users! As much as I love Amazon, a startling discovery caused me much pain today. I was in Barns and Noble when I...saw...books...that Amazon said weren't even realised yet!!! I'm talking over 10 books! So, if you're dying to get your hands on a book that Amazon says isn't available yet, look in your local bookstore! But, Amazon is usually cheaper. So make your choice!

5.) If you're a book blogger yourself, and want us to check out your blog, just comment!!! As I said, we want to know your thoughts too.

Okay, I think I'm done... Yep. Alright then, stay posted!

Later.

~M.

No comments: