Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday Top Ten

Here's my top ten music purchases for today!
I bought them all on Amazon, why? Because it's at least 10 cents cheaper than itunes, it's in mp3 format, and it downloads seamlessly to your itunes. Yeah, I love it.

okay here's my list in order ( I included the link to the amazon mp3 in the song title)

1.) If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback.

2.)99 Times - Kate Voegele

3.)Fearless - Taylor Swift

4.)Paparazzi - Lady Gaga

5.)Popular - The Veronicas

6.)I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas

7.)Halo (Lost Daze Club Remix) - Beyonce

8.)Body Language - Jesse McCartney

9.)Decode - Paramore

10.)The Wind Blows - All-American Rejects

Okay that was my music purchases, and my current fav songs on my ipod. I would have to say number 10 and number 5 are my favorite. Let me know what you think!

- M.

No comments: