Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Adrienne of An Addicted Book Reader Tagged me, AH!

Alright so here's how it goes....

Available or single? unsure....

Best Friend? A., of course ;)

Cake or Pie? Cake, definitely!

Drink of choice? Diet Nestea Iced Tea with lemon (I love it!)

Essential item for every day use? Cell phone and Computer, and a book (duh!)

Favorite color? Purple

Google? Um, YEAH.

Hometown? small boring = blah

Indulgences? Clothes, Shopping, BOOKS

January or February? Febrero, por que? Valentines day!!! <3

Kids and their names? Not for a looooong time

Life is incomplete without…? Family, friends, books, and love

Marriage date? well, I'd have to be married for that, so....

Number of siblings? One little brother >;p

Oranges or apples? Apples!

Phobias and fears? SPIDERS!!!!!!

Quote for the day? Be careful what you say in a world that's always listening

Reason to smile? Love....:)

Season? Spring/Summer? Summer all the way

Tag 3 people?

I TAG EVERYONE!

and if you haven't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged!

Unknown fact about me? I despise chocolate, don't blame me, blame my mom

Vegetable you hate? hmmm....avocado? NO! Tomato's, yeah...tomato's, ew.

Worst habit? Insomnia, and procrastination

Your fave food? Pizza, pasta, popcorn, mmmm.... it's a wonder i'm not fat, or ITALIAN!!!

Zodiac sign? Aires

OKAY GO TAG YOURSELF!

-M.

4 comments:

celi.a said...

Great answers. I love this meme - you learn so much about fellow bloggers!

Melanie said...

This is a fun meme! I know I enjoy it. I really like Nestea Iced Tea too, only I don't like diet, just the regular.

Anonymous said...

unsure?

Leslie said...

i love these! they are too cute! thanks for sharing! I <3'd your quote! Sooo true!