Sunday, October 25, 2009

Remake's + Mini Challenge

So over at the lovely Princess Bookie, there are two fun contests, so I've decided to combine the two.

The first one is the "big box challenge" where you are given three options regarding new YA books and their covers, all three options result in the chance to win some A-mazing ARC's!

I choose option 1 which was to "Recreate One Of The Book Images in a post on your blog or include the link to your post. Be Creative. Have fun. Take A Picture, Make A Picture. Include yourself, include others, be creative."

I redid the cover of "Brightly Woven" which looks like the below:














The mini challenge was to name 8 or 5 of your favorite things, easy right? And for free books? Um Yes!

1.) Mi familia! (I consider my friends as family as well)
2.) Reading
3.) Writing
4.) Designing
5.) Water sports
6.) Skiing
7.) Camp
8.) Love

Alright so that's it!

Be sure to go and enter these fun challenges at princess bookie here

Good luck and have fun!

-M.

3 comments:

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Nice cover, it's really pretty!

natalierenae said...

Oooh...pretty! I did this this contest too, but there are SO many great entries. I think yours is one of my favorites though!

Natalie @ Mindful Musings

Lauren said...

I actually love that as a cover for Brightly Woven! The actual cover is great too, but that one rocks.