Saturday, October 10, 2009

IMMB 12

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kirsti of the Stroy Siren, so a big thanks to her for starting this, or hosting this, whateves! Anyways, i'm hitting it up in NYC this lovely weekend, and my internet access is very limited. I'm crossing by fingers that I can make it through this post without loosing it.

Anyways, I haven't posted one of these in what, 2-3 weeks? Yeah, I think thats right. Back to the point, I've been trying to finish up some of my own books but that only lasted until I went to library...and then...well needless to say I got quite a few books these past couple weeks, enough that I'm not going to post any pictures or synopsis's because it would take too long. But, I will link them to amazon so you can go check out the books there.

***Read this Disclaimer Please***

Sorry, internet is going away fast and furious here, i'll post the links later!

In the Mail:

The Secret Society: Tom Dolby (Trade from Princess Bookie)

From the Library:

Fragile Eternity: Melissa Marr
The Amarath Enchantment: Julie Berry
And then Everything Unraveled: Jennifer Struman
Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters: Ben Winters

From School:

Kissed by an Angel: Elizabeth Chandler

From the Strand (best book store in the whole world!):

Lips Touch: Laini Taylor (arc)
Karma for Beginners: Jessica Blank (arc)
Prophecy of the Sisters: Michelle Zink (arc w/ finished copy dust jacket)
It's not you it's me: Jerry Williams (arc)
The Almost Archer Sisters: Lisa Gabriele
The Splendor Falls: Rosemary Clement-Moore

total: $24! great deal!

Bought from the library:

Happiness Sold Separately:
The Host: Stephenie Meyer
Lock and Key: Sarah Dessen
Kristen: The Clique Summer Collection: Lisi Harrison
Chasing Harry Winston:
Shopaholic and Sister: Sofie Kinsella
Paper Towns: John Green
ttfn: Lauren Myracle
Found: Margaret Petterson Haddix
Revelations: Melissa de la Cruz

total at a bookstore: $173

What I paid: $5

Our library was having a $5 dollar fill a bag sale, where you pay 5 bucks, get a plastic shopping bag, and go crazy! I was very, very, very, excited!

TOTAL BOOKS: 23

So thats all for me this week, I don't even know how long it will take me to read all of these, I already am up to my ears in tbr's. So what's in your mailbox?

Comments, recommendations, concerns, thoughts? Let me know!

-M.

7 comments:

book weirdo said...

Where is this awesome library?my library has like no new YA books. but thats so cool great books and good luck with your TBR pile.

~The Book Pixie said...

You can see in my IMM from last week where I went to a library sale. Only they didn't have any YA books at all. :( We have a really small library. But we got like 27 books for $21. None of them were even exlibrary and most were like new. I just love library sales. lol. Enjoy your great books.

~Briana

a flight of minds said...

Wow. I wish I had the Strand and your kind of library! You got so many great books! Hope you enjoy all of them. :)

- Alex

April said...

Holy hell you did well with the filling a bag!!

I hope you love all of your new books :-D

Leslie said...

wow! that's awesome! you have a lot of good ones!

Lindsay's Photographys said...

ow. You got ALOT of new books to read! :D Nice! :D

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

I wish our library had these kinds of sales! You're lucky!