Thursday, November 12, 2009

Contests, Free Books & More!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, it's been crazy busy with school and applications, tests, yada yada. Anyways, I've got two reviews coming up soon and maybe a contest (oooh!) So this is just a post of contests and other free and fun things. Enjoy!

Contest for 3 books @ A readers Adventnture
100 follower contest @ An Addicted Book Reader
Kindle Giveaway @bibliofreak
Hush, Hush ARC @ The Page Flipper
BC + Phrophecy of the Sisters @ Libri Dilectio
Immortal: Love stories with a Bite @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader
Gallagher Girls Books @ ChicaReader
My Invented Life @ Presenting Leonore
Wake @ Meghan's Book Blog
Shiver @ Mindful Musings
Fallen ARC @Frankie Writes
4 ARC's @ I Should Be Writing
$25 Itunes Gift Card @ Page Turners
The Van Allen Legacy @ Book Reviews by Jess
Nook. Sony book reader, or Kindle @ Park Avenue Princess
Tangled @ Park Avenue Princess
Shiver @ Shut Up! I'm Reading.
The Secret Year ARC @ La Femme Readers
Are U 2 Real? ARC @ The Cupcake Witch
Win Deadly little lies @ FANTASTIC BOOK REVIEW
Hush, Hush @ GreenBeanTeenQueen
Signed Copy of the tear collector @ The Undercover Book Lover
Ballad @ Bites
Fallen & Hush, Hush @ The Story Siren
Signed Deadly Little Secret @ A Haunt of Ancient Peace
Dark Divine ARC + Swag @ Shooting Stars Mag
The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle Free E-book download HERE

As you can see there are a LOT of contests going on in the blogging community. Want one more?

Once Bookmac reaches 200 followers there will be a definite contest, and the 200th follower might get a little something extra as well (*smiles delightfully*) So go ahead, follow, win free books, read reviews, interviews, meme's, and more!

-M











2 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Thanks for al the info my dear!

Jessica Kennedy said...

Thanks for linking to my contest.

Can you please confirm you're following my blog? I don't see your icon in my "followers" thing nor do I see it listed on your profile page.

Email once you've followed.

Thanks.

bookreviewsbyjess (AT) gmail.com