Tuesday, December 8, 2009

200 followers

(Give me a moment here) *Deep breath*, *hands fluttering*, *huge smile*. 3...2....1...OMG! I can not believe it. I cannot! This is surreal, amazing, fantastic! After....8 months, there are now 200...204, followers on Bookmac! AHHH!

I just want to thank everyone so, so, so, so, so much! Without you this blog would be nothing but a mess of words and lost purpose.

To anyone thinking about starting a blog, GO FOR IT! It's a great way to meet awesome people, get news on the newest books, meet authors, win prizes, write, and talk about the stuff you love most! Though it's a lot of work and time, I don't regret a single thing.

So a BIG, HUGE, HUMUNGO thanks to everyone, this is really something very special.

-M.

6 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats!! I just got to 200 myself this weekend, so I definitely know how you're feeling. :)

La Coccinelle said...

Congratulations!

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

haha, that's hilarious. I felt the same way when I reached 100 last month :) Congrats.

Addicted Book Reader said...

Congrats! It's always a nice feeling to know people are reading and liking your blog : D

Bunny B said...

Woohoo!
Congrats! :)

ExtremeReader said...

There is an award for you at my site!
http://extremereaderbookreviews.blogspot.com