Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last Chance Apology!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been swamped with school and then I was just on a ski vacation with no internet connection.

Anywho, I've got two contests up and I haven't selected a winner! Oh my!

So, I'm extending the deadline until 3pm tomorrow!

Here's your last chance to win Secret Society by Tom Dobly

and

Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston!

March will have a special contest so keep your eyes open! (not peeled because who can really 'peel' their eyes?)

-M.

3 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Hope you had a fun time skiing and sometimes brief blog breaks are good. I could use one half the time.

did you enter my book lover's prize packet? come on by! one more week!

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html

lauren

misskallie2000 said...

Hope you have fun on your ski trip. I think skiers are so graceful. I am not a skier.LOL but like to watch.

prashant said...

sometimes brief blog breaks are good

Work from home India