Sunday, March 7, 2010

IMMB 21




From Library:
  • Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
  • Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
  • Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter
  • Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis

From Contest:

  • The Mark by Jen Nadol arc
  • Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle arc
  • Secret Society by Tom Dolby + Ambassador Kit
  • $30 Boarders GC

For Review:

  • Sea by Heidi R. Kling (T2T)
  • Invisible Girl by Mary Halon Stone
  • White Cat by Holly Black
  • Dark Divine Nail Polish - enter contest to win + arc HERE

This is an IMMB for the past couple weeks, but I've got a lot of reading to do! What do you think of the slide, keep or not to keep? I thought I'd mix it up a bit. Love to hear your thoughts!

-M.

6 comments:

AtenRa said...

Another Faust,Mark and Secret Society are in my "To buy" list!
Unfortunately,Secret Society is not published yet in Europe :(

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Hope you enjoy your new books. I have a few on my Wishlist. Enjoy!

Diana said...

I loved Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover! Hope you enjoy it and all the other books!

Stephanie said...

These look great! I am really looking forward to The Mark and Sea.

YA Vampire Books said...

Oooh great books! Hope you'll enjoy reading them!

Lori said...

I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.