Friday, March 5, 2010

A Truly Divine Contest!

It's okay, you can admit it. Ever since you saw those little purple nail polish bottles that went with the Dark Divine, you wanted one.



And guess what!? Now you can have one! That's right you can win 4 bottles of this lovely purple polish. Oh but that's not all, not even close! You can also win a beautiful arc of the dark Divine too! Squee anybody? I think so!

How, you might ask? Simple. Fill out the form below, and tell me your best (true) story about forgiveness - which is the theme of the Dark Divine novel. Three of the winners will be chosen at random to receive the purp-tastick polish, but the winner who has the best story about forgiveness will not only win a dark divine nail polish, but also a stunning Dark Divine arc to accompany it.

Now you would be lying if you said that did not sound awesome. So go ahead, enter! I know you want to.

FILL OUT FORM HERE! *Note: on form please excuse the spelling of "truely" (what was I thinking!?) and the second "new follower" question. I can't figure out how to edit the forms so this will have to make do :( *
Ends March 26th

Oh, and big thank you to Goodman Media for supplying the polish!

-M.

4 comments:

misskallie2000 said...

I have read great reviews on Dark Divine and would love to win the book. Of course since purple is my favorite color, I could not, no way not enter. LOL

Thanks for the opportunity to enter

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Kelsey said...

By the way, in the form you have two "new follower" questions. Thought I'd let you know!

Thanks,
Kelsey

BookMac said...

And I spelt "truly" wrong. Eek!

angie said...

Thanks for the giveaway!