Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OMG!

I can't believe it, really I can't.

My Blogoversary passed, and I didn't even know it! *sob, sob* April 22nd was the marker for my Blogoversary, and I skipped right over it. How typical of me!

Anyways, I would call this an event in need of a celebration. Let me tell you there will be a contest coming up. A really, really good one. I just have to plan it and all that boring stuff.

I went through my archives and found my first post, I'll copy and paste it for you to read. Please be aware of the "our's" and "we's" that was before...

***

Hey Guys!

We're BookMac we will be our reviewer for many of our book choices and music. This blog is generated towards young adults, although any age is welcome and may find us entertaining. We will gladly accept recommendations, and comments, so don't be afraid to speak out! We would really appreciate it if you left comments and participated in our regular polls. We want to make our blog viewer friendly and satisfactory so feel free to give us helpful suggestions, objections, and opinions. Our general blogs will include, title and author of the book, amount of pages, age range, synopsis, genre, recommendations, pros and cons. connections, other books by the author, and comments and opinions. Feel free to also e-mail us at bookmac13@gmail.com.

Thanks guys

***

So I just wanted to thank all of my awesome followers, and all the cool authors and publishers I've gotten to meet/interview/review. You guys rock!

Hopefully there will be many more years to come!

-M.

3 comments:

ladystorm said...

Happy Blogaversary...I had been blogging for two years before I even knew bloggers celibrated this..LOL.

So this year will be my first time when the time comes around. :)

Mama Bookworm said...

Happy (belated) Blogoversary!

Bunny B said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! And to many more great blog posts to come :)