Saturday, May 15, 2010

IMMB 27

Hi everyone!

So here's another week of IMMB, hosted by Kirsti of the Story Siren. Thanks for the feedback on whether or not to do a vlog, I think the general consensus is that it's not exactly desired. For those of you who have different thoughts, please comment or participate in the poll on my right column. Vlog or no vlog, is the question.

I'm going to NYC memorial day week/weekend as a b-day present so I'll be sure to pick up a lot of books then, and...(*squeels*) I think I might be going to BEA/BBC! I'll most likely be the absolute youngest person there, but, it's an "educational experience" as my Mother calls it, so she's willing to pull me out of school for a few days and hit the city for some shopping and book time.

We'll see if I go though, I think it's supposed to be a surprise. Fingers crossed! Anyways though, if I do go and get lots and lots of books, I'll probably do a vlog then. Not sure. I think I'll let the fates decide on this one.

So anyways, onward with the books I got this week!

For Review:






  • The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells. (From source books publishers, look really really good! The author is the author of the Fearless series and Sweet Valley High both critically acclaimed series, this book is bound to be good!)
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Leviathan and John Green (Got this one from Traveling ARC tours - they're on my arc tour list - this one is supposed to be really good!)
  • Under My Skin by Judith Graves (This is from Leap Publishers. Looks good, werewolf/vamp thing is my guess. This came by surprise, made my day!)

Bought:

  • Bewitching Season (Leland Sisters)
    by Marissa Doyle ( I bought this book in paperback - signed! I already read and loved it but i have the arc of the second book and it looked so lonely up there on myself so I went and got it's sister for some company.)

So thoughts, comments, concerns? Tell me what you got this week!

-M.

4 comments:

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Some really great picks for this week. Would love to hear what you think of these!

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

Will Grayson is awesome, enjoy!

Stephanie said...

Bewitching Season looks like a good one. Congratulations on scoring a signed copy. And I really want to read Will Grayson. Enjoy!

Lizzy said...

I've heard really good things about Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I'll have to check back for your review. Happy reading!