Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just a post + question

So I feel bad that I haven't posted anything since Monday....but I'm reading two books, and re-reading one so I can put up a fresh review. So that's tree books...no reviews. I could do a quick cover art post or something, but I want the post to have meaning, which this one absolutely does not have.

Hopefully I'll finish up my books soon and get some review going but it might take a day or two.

While the time passes I have a question, Vlog or no vlog?

I put this question up as a poll on my sidebar but its near the bottom, and how often do people really look down there, so my little poll has pretty much gone unnoticed.

But I've been debating for awhile now whether or not to do one. What do you guys think of vlogs? After seeing a vlog, and the person in it, does it change your feelings toward the blog?

Let me know!

-M.

4 comments:

Patty said...

I am not sure about vlogs...I am still a novice at blogging and I like blogging...vlogging would be even more pressure...

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Hm, I'm actually not sure, especially since I'm also considering whether or not to vlog... but the only difference a vlog really makes to me is that I like seeing them and it keeps me on the website better. It DOES make me feel like I know the blogger more, but I don't need a vlog to make me love a blog. :)

忠元 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。...............................................................

Mary (The Sweet Bookshelf) said...

I've never done one. My junior correspondent did one last month (she is 7). I think they are a cool idea if they are done right. Most of the time the people don't speak loud enough or they do or say things not on topic, which is just probably being nervous or not knowing what to say....

If they are done right then they'd be great! I've not really seen too many good ones though. Maybe yours will be!