Monday, May 24, 2010

Sorry.

ARG. Want to know what I hate? SPAMMERS! I don't know about you but I hate getting spam comments trying to sell me women products of other unsavory items. Oh and the ones in Chinese, linking to other virus filled sites are always fun too.

Ya, it's great. So now, much to my annoyance, I have to put word verification on my comments, which is super annoying! But what can you do? So my apologies to all the people who hate word verification (I hate it too!) But until spammers can get *poofed* away into oblivion, or just leave my blog alone, the word verification is going to have to stay.

Is there another solution to my spamming woos? Let me know if there is!

-M.

5 comments:

Yan said...

I do comment moderation for comments after 10 days the post went up. It works quite well, but I'm getting spam on my chatbox >_> that I don't know how to fix.

Yan said...

P.S. header is cute :D

ladystorm said...

I hate it too. That is why I have comment moderation on my now.

BookMac said...

I could try comment moderation! Thanks!

懿綺 said...

如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.............................................