If you said yes to all three of those questions, you need to enter this contest.
Now, for a limited time only you can win 1 of 2 SIGNED paperback copies of Swoon by Nina Malkin in honor of the release of Swoon in paperback. Excited? Yes!
How to enter? First, read Nina's Top Ten Ways To Swoon This Summer list:
10 Ways To Swoon This Summer
Summer is the season of SWOON—the perfect time to lose it, utterly and completely. Ahead, 10 ideas for achieving the SWOON state — they work for me! Your lovely blog mistress Meg and I want to know yours. Share your list and you could win a signed copy of SWOON!
1) Go skinny-dipping. Not feasible? Do something else naked you’d normally do clothed. Baring all helps you revel in the glory of your own body. Clean your room naked. IM someone naked. Sleep naked. Read naked. Whatever you do, avoid the mirror—this isn’t about judging or even admiring yourself; it’s about being yourself.
2) Roll down a grassy hill. You needn’t be a giant panda, but if you want to watch one for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3k50IfMbS8&NR=1 WHEEEEEE!!!
3) Lie very, very still. Okay, you’re at the bottom of the hill now. No gadget. No other people. No nothing. Let your senses take over. See the natural world. Hear birds, bees, crickets, what-have-you. Smell the proverbial roses and everything else. Feel the tickly grass. Taste it.
4) Talk to your crush. Just do it, damn it! The first few syllables may feel like puking up very sharp pebbles. After that, you’ll fall into this flow akin to an out-of-body experience. And you’ll have done it! Yes!
5) Perform. Getting up in front of folks to strut your stuff is weirdly freeing. Read a poem, rock out, juggle, tell a joke. Then take a bow.
6) Dance your ass off. In the club, at a party or alone in your room. Let the rhythm own you; let the beat into your blood. Continue for 10 minutes minimum, until you’re sweaty and giggly and high on your own endorphins.
7) Scream your head off. If you need a setting, go whitewater rafting or ride your roller coaster of choice (mine is Coney Island’s inimitable Cyclone).
8) Frolic with another species. Swimming with dolphins may not make your vacation plans, but if there’s a cat, dog, goat, duck, et cetera at your disposal, cavort with the creature—it’s as close as you can get to being in a cartoon.
9) Kiss and kiss and kiss... This one has clarifiers: First, you must feel completely ready to kiss. Second, there must be somebody you truly want to kiss. If these prerequisites have been met, do kiss—and only kiss. Even if you’ve been with your kissable one forever, revert to the just-kissing stage and rediscover the swoon therein.
10) Read SWOON! SWOON is a novel of possession and obsession and betrayal and revenge and desire and sacrifice and pure, complete, impossible love.
So you have 2 ways to to win this fabulous book.
#1 fill out this form: FORM, and enter like you normally would (extra entries, name, email, etc).
#2 fill out form 2: FORM, all you have to do is make a Top 10 Ways to Swoon This Summer (like the one Nina made), and then Nina will pick that best list!
Enter both if you want! Either way, be sure to enter!
Enjoy and good luck!