Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday BEA 10' edition

So I don't usually do WoW because there are just too many books I want to read. But, I learned that I am going to BEA/BBC this year (eeeek!) and after doing piles of research, planning, reading on it, I've acquired quite a list of books I must have! Ok, that's a little dramatic, books I really, really want!

Although the list below is quite hefty, there are tons of other books I'd love to pick up, these are just ones that I am particularly dying to read!








BTW: I know it's Thursday, this post was supposed to go up yesterday but alas it did not. what can you do!? So I've finished a chunk of my mountain of books - expect reviews soon!

-M.

1 comment:

ladystorm said...

I so want Beautiful Creatures and Nightshade, the others look cool too.