Monday, June 7, 2010

Award!


Jennifer at Reading With Tequila was kind enough to give me a blog award, thank you so much!

The rules for this award are that I must tell one extraordinary thing that has happened to me and then pass this award along to five other extraordinary bloggers.

Something extraordinary that has happened to me:

I won a state wide poetry contest - despite the fact that I have no interest in poetry. Okay, maybe that's just ironic.

Anyways, here are five bloggers that I think deserve this award:

1.) Tales of a Teenage Book Lover Why: Alex started a youtube channel for books before his blog, and is constantly making new videos and blogs which is totally awesome!
2.) Chick Lit Teens Why: She (don't know her name, sorry!) has her own book store and started her own challenge as well as hosting author chats and unique features
3.) Emily's Reading Room Why: Emily not only does cool IMMB vlogs, she also was one of the co-founders of BEA Armchair, for people who did not get to go to BEA.
4.) Sharon Loves Books and Cats Why: At Sharon's blog there's always something going on. You know you can expect excitement and personality from her!
5.) Bookworming the 21st Century Why: Kristen does so much! Whether it's read-a-thons, contests, weekly wrap-ups, or much more, Kristen is sure to be doing something cool and new for her blog

-M.


2 comments:

✖Mizz Yasmin✖ said...

Hye, congratulations on the award.
Its been a whil since I'm here.
Can't believe you changed your layout.
It's cool though I like the old one better. :)

Congrats again. :)

BookMac said...

Yeah, I kind of like the old one better too, but I needed a change. Thanks for dropping by!!!