Saturday, June 12, 2010

IMMB 30

Hey everybody, for this week's IMMB I decided to try a vlog, which is totally new for me. Please let me know what you think. As always, thank you Kirsti at The Story Siren for hosting this lovely weekly meme.
A few notes before you watch this:

1.) It's kind of long. Sorry!
2.) My voice is a little scratchy.
3.) I blabber a lot.
4.) Feel free to totally skip the vlog and just read the rest of the post.



For Review:

Manifest (Kimani Tru) by Artist Arthur
The Pack by LM Preston

Bought:

Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, Book 1) by Jenna Black

Library:

Death by Bikini (Death By...) by Linda Gerber
Kin (The Good Neighbors) by Holly Black
Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman
Ruined: A Novel by Paula Morris
Fat Cat by Robin Brande
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman
HEX HALL (BOOK 1) by Rachel Hawkins
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Ironside: A Modern Faery's Taleby Holly Black
Code Name Cassandra [CODE NAME CASSANDRA] [Mass Market Paperback] by Meg Cabot)
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot
Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

8 comments:

iluvhersheys_andbooks said...

Great vlog!!! It was really fun to watch!!! Ruined looks really good!!! I really need to get a hold of Ironside too, I want to buy it, but all the bookstores only have the new ugly covers lol!!!! I'm looking forward to your reviews for some of those books!!! Happy reading!!!

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Great job! I enjoyed Brightly Woven, Hex Hall and Thriteen Days to Midnight. Code Name Cassandra is one of my old favorites.

Enjoy!

prophecygirl said...

Hex Hall is brilliant! Hope you enjoy (and all your other books too). :)

katie said...

Wow you got a ton of library books this week. And I also bought Glimmerglass. =]

Happy readin!

The Book Hour said...

I really want to read Brightly Woven and Ruined! They sound so good! :-) Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials I've been trying to get my hands on for ages, but it's just never in the bookshops... Anywa, great list! Thanks for sharing. xx

YA Vampire Books said...

Great vlog! And great books this week!!

ExtremeReader said...

You did a great job on your vlog! I have only done one and it is a little nerve-racking! You have some great books! I loved Hex Hall (writing review today) and I have Brightly Woven, 13 Days Till Midnight, Ruined, Glimmerglass, and Ironside all on my bookshelf waiting to be read! I look forward to your reviews!

brandileigh2003 said...

Looks like a great week: I really like Hex Hall. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here