Saturday, June 12, 2010

New ARC Tour Group

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick blurb. There's a new ARC tour group that just came out for those of you who like to participate in them. It's called We Love YA. You can check it out here. It's brand spankin' new so there currently aren't any books available but you can sign up for the site so when there are arc's available you will get first serve of them. An ARC tour for Delirium by Lauren Oliver will be available tomorrow.

For an updated list of arc tours, 10 and 11 are new, visit my ARC tours page, here.

Also be sure to check out my contest page for updated contests.

-M.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thanks so much for posting this!!!!! I'm so excited my ARC tour site is out in the world :)

Just a heads up- the first tour will be posted tomorrow for Delirium.

BookMac said...

Oh awesome, thank you for letting me know