Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pre-BEA Contest

Hey everyone!

 I decided it was high time to throw a contest for some of the fabulous books and swag I got from BEA but I thought I would let you choose which  ones you would like to win.

So I made an easy form for you all to fill out telling me exactly what you would like to win. I'm currently not at my house so I can't remember all of the titles off the top of my head so I may add more later.

Why should you fill out this form? Because, one lucky entrant will win a mystery arc from me! And, you get to pick your own contest!

If the form gets cut off, just put your cursor on the form, click, and pull down.




-M.

8 comments:

Flo said...

thanks for the contest 8D i loved the idea of this form
i don't know if it's international, if not just delete my comment. good luck to everyone!

brandileigh2003 said...

thanks so much!

pepsivanilla said...

Thanks for the giveaway :) This is a great idea!

jacmom said...

Thanks a ton! :)

The Book Vixen said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I wish I lived on the East Coast so I could attend BEA.

建彰建彰 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!!.................................................................

Ruth (Book Focus) said...

Thanks for the contest! I'm also international so if this contest isn't, just delete my entry as well. Thanks! :)

Darlyn said...

Thanks for the contest.I'm also international. Just ignore my entry if it is not. Thanks!