Saturday, August 14, 2010

IMMB 35

*Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting this weekly meme*

Hey everyone! This was a really slow week. Only 1 book!

From Harlequin Teen:


My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers Book 1)

She doesn't see dead people, but…



She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.


Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next...

I'm sure you all have seen this series around, I have yet to read them. Hopefully this one will be good!

-M.

8 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Awesome book week. Here’s my IMMB

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) said...

I need to start this series. I’ve heard so many great things.

Enjoy!

Jenny said...

I loved Rachel Vincent's Shifters series, but haven't tried this series yet. I hear such good things so I know I need to get reading! Hope you like it:)

Lori said...

Happy reading. Check out my mailbox

Alex (Tales of a Teenage Book Lover) said...

I still have to read the Soul Screamers books!

Kaitlyn (Kaitlyn in Bookland) said...

This actually sounds really good--thanks for sharing!
Here is my mailbox for the week <3

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your book. Here's what I received.

靜錢錢錢怡錢錢錢錢 said...

與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................