Saturday, August 21, 2010

IMMB 36


Guess what!?

I have NO IDEA what is in my mailbox this week.

 I've been away at my summer house for the past week and our mail has been put on hold. So until Monday, I am mail-less and clueless to what lies in my mailbox. (The anticipation is killing me!) The best part though about getting your mail held, is that when you do get your mail you have so much of it! Hopefully there will be something for me!

So, if what I possibly get in my mailbox is worth showing asap, I'll post a belated IMMB on Monday/Tuesday. Or, I'll wait until next Sunday.

Crossing my fingers I get something good!

What did you get this week?

-M.

*Thank you Kirsti at The Story Siren for hosting this weekly meme.

12 comments:

Cass said...

You have a summer house? Rich girl! :P Hope you get lots of great books, then!

Tina (Book Couture) said...

How's the summer house holiday going? I can't wait to see what's in your mailbox, though!

My mailbox is here. probably not as awesome as yours will be though. XD

Thanks for the post and happy reading!

●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

Ahh, a nice relaxing week at a summer house sounds fantastic!

misha1989 said...

Woah! Summer house!! Have fun . I am sure your mailbox will have fantastic books

Here's what's In My Mailbox

Misha

Nina said...

Well, let's hope you got lots of new books in your mailbox. :)

Aisle B said...

That's pretty exciting... coming home to open up the Mailbox after a holiday... Will come back to see what your mailman delivered then.

Posting mine tomorrow on Aisle B so come over then.

Have a great relaxing Sunday :)
PK Reeves
Aisle B
http://aisleb.tumblr

E.J. Stevens said...

Ooh, the suspense! I'll cross my fingers that you have a ton of fab books waiting for you. :) My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Lori said...

Summer House? Whoa....Here's what was In My Mailbox.

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

It's so fun getting your mail after you've been on vacation. Hope you get a good surprise!

BookMac said...

Tina, the summer house was good - I'm home now, thanks for asking though.

Everyone, thanks for commenting, I'll be sure to check out all of your mailbox's too!

Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian said...

It sounds like you had a really awesome time over there! :)

Here's my IMM + a note on the Charity fundraiser and HUGE giveaway we're having :) It'd be awesome if you check out what the event is all about! Thanks so much!