Saturday, September 4, 2010

IMMB 38

Hey everyone, it;s IMMB again! Wohoo!

Thank you Kirsti from the Story Siren for hosting this weekly meme!

So I got two books this week which was pretty exciting!

From a contest I received:

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)


From Macmillan, I received:

Hold Me Closer, Necromancer 

but my cover was actually different because I got the arc which looks like this:














I was lucky enough to snag a copy of this at BEA, so now I have two! Perhaps I shall give it away, or trade or something.

Thank you vvb32 reads for Mockingjay  and Macmillan for Hold Me Closer, Necromancer

What did you get this
week!?!?

-M

6 comments:

LLL Reviews said...

Mockingjay rocks! The whole series really! Hold me closer looks great!!


Happy Reading!
Here's My IMM:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

mockinjay yay!

TheBookishSnob said...

I'm excited that you got some great books to read. Hope you have fun

Here's my IMM

Aisle B said...

Got Mockingjay and will have to read the series this month... Yes I am so behind the times!

Loved the name of the blog and the look is awesome. Enjoy the reads :)

PS If you get a chance come on over to Aisle B

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1069233857/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

Great mailbox---hope you like Mockingjay. Have a great week!

Kim said...

Because I love a great zombie story, Necromancer looks like it has possibilities:-) Enjoy your stash!

Here's My IMM