Saturday, September 11, 2010

IMMB 39

Hey everyone!

 
So it's another week of IMMB, but for me this week is particularly special. Why you may ask? Because the rest of the books I got at BEA came back to me! I'd left them with my aunt and uncle who live near the city and they came to visit this weekend with their new born baby and adorable toddler. Anyways, TMI.

 
The main point it, I got a lot of books! Which I will show you....later. Yes, if you are reading this post on only see the one lonesome book below then check back late Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon for either a vlog or picture of all the books + swag that has returned to me.

 
In the meantime, thank you Kirsti from The Story Siren for hosting this weekly meme.

 
For Review:

 

 
The Aristobrats
The Aristobrats
by Jennifer Solow

 
Parker Bell knows the secret to beauty is pretty simple–wearing the right clothes isn't as important as how you feel in them. Popularity is like that too. It's all about attitude. You have to picture who you want to be and then just imagine that's who you already are.


 
This year Parker and her three best friends have made their way to the top of the populadder at Wallingford Academy. And they're ready to use their Aristobrat status to help spread positive vibes throughout the school. But when the girls are assigned to produce the seriously lame school webcast, their popularity plummets! Will this tragedy destroy the girls' status? Or their friendship? Or both?

 
Check back later for BEA books!

 
-M.

BEA Books:




What did you get this week???

5 comments:

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

This was kind of a fun book! Hope you like it (and I can't wait to see what you got at BEA) :)

Aisle B said...

I repeat love the blog name and look. Makes me giddy and feel happy to see your latest too.

New book and I have not heard of this one before. Going to look it up and hope it comes through with flying colour for you too.

Have a great Sunday and posted mine on Aisle B.

TheBookishSnob said...

Hope you have a great time reading the book. It looks interesting :)

Come by to see my mailbox

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

I've never heard of this book before, but it sounds cute :) I hope you enjoy reading it!

I'm a new follower :)

Come see what I got In My Mailbox!

Melissa said...

I see Sapphique in there, and I'm jealous! Happy reading :)