Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mini Vacation

Hey everyone!

So you may haven noticed my absence lately and I want to apologize for the lack of, well anything, on the blog. I have been crazy busy lately with school and I haven't even had to read a book. Not one book!!!!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to take a break for a few weeks just so I can get my life organized. On top of school work I also have to make a huge decision on where I will be attending school next year and I literally have never been so stressed in my life.

And as much as I would love to spurt out the occasional review during this period I would much rather come back strong, because I think that's more fair for you all.

So let this be a see you later, not a goodbye!

Happy reading!

-M

6 comments:

the Vintage Bookworm said...

I'm so sorry that everything has been so crazy for you lately. I know the feeling, unfortunately. =/

Hope you get everything organized, and can't wait to see what you put up when you get back.

Happy reading! (When you can.)

Kate Evangelista said...

Hi,

I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Kate

MiaandSofia said...

I know what you're saying. I have to decide what dollege im going next year and have all these exams coming up :S

Domain registration India said...

This sounds really cool! I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)
New follower!
Register Domain

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash

aman kesherwani said...

Nice Site I Am Impresed

World Largest Mp3 Collection......Sites

songspk

Boss songspk

songspk

Boss songspk

mp3 download

Fresher Requirtment